Project management is one of those terms that can conjure up all sorts of negative images and worries for the average person. At Oak Building Services we here to remove all this responsibility from you. There are just a few things we need from you that we can’t do ourselves: get in touch with us, describe what service you are looking for and pay us when you are delighted with our work. Everything else, well, that’s what we’re here for.
So what does our one-stop shop service offer?
- Visit your home to establish your requirements, timescales and budget.
- Convert your ideas into a practical design with an idea of costs.
- Source up to date materials, taking into account available deals and offers.
- Present to you detailed specifications, milestones, deliverables and costings.
- Co-ordinate colleagues and business partners. Manage the team.
- Take responsibility for safety, efficiency and compliance.
- Liaise with other stakeholders like suppliers, architects and local Council (if required).
- Collect and deliver (or have delivered) all necessary materials.
- Ensure your home is safe, secure and respected during all works and installation.
- Ensure a perfect and seamless installation or completion of project.
- Offer aftercare support for any potential issues (should there be any).
- Have insurance in place for any major liabilities.
- Be available in the future, when you need us again.
We are not “Oak Builders”. WE are Oak BUILDING SERVICES. We are more than just a builder. We are here for the long term, to build a loyal band of happy customers.